Naming things is not easy and that’s half of the reason why I started blogging later than expected. So how did I get to Scribbled Blueprint . Well after trying things like Gold Ink and Glass Canvas and Miss-Understood. I realized they don’t actually fit the blog purpose they all sound like an art blog or a calligraphy blog and mine is neither of the two.
So my tips on blog naming :
- Yes , you guessed right, Google. Not just what to name your blog but ways of naming it.
- Keep it to 3 or 4 words. If it’s a sentence make sure it’s very unique
- Use a thesaurus. Synonyms can save your life
- Brainstorming… wait this probably should have come first. Write down everything and anything that embodies your blog even the complete opposite can help it sound more creative.
- Ask a friend or two,maybe even three. An outside unbiased opinion is always hand
Well at least I have named my blog. But now I need my own name. I’m in a school where every time someone creates something they put some fancy name/label on it. So that’s what I need,something timeless and easy to pronounce so I can stamp it on all my productions and scripts. A name that people will call me and forget my real name. Or I could just steal my relatives’ name.hmmm So for now that leaves me at Ahchan Productions. Let me go and inform that relative…